Sunday, March 23, 2014

The First Post (AKA: 'SUP?)

I literally just made this blog about five minutes ago, and I already have three pageviews. I can only imagine these are all other Meghan Coles in the world, trying to see if the domain name is open. To which I say, hello Meghan Cole. Sorry I took your URL.
I've always been told I'm a pretty good storyteller, or I should write a book, or have a TV show. That feels like a lot of effort though, since I can just tell you the story of my life. Also publishing a book sounds really complicated and I can't imagine many people would be interested in reading an entire printed thing about me, like come on what really have I accomplished that garners a book deal. I am pretty convinced that my life does, in fact, play out like a sitcom though. 
So here it is: the master blog of my life. A combination of my favorite stories, maybe some quotes that I've thought were funny, and maybe something like a really cool youtube video that's unrelated to everything else. I welcome you guys to stick around and read it, but forreals you don't have to because I'm pretty sure I'm not as interesting as people like to believe.
Do you sign the ends of blog posts? I'm going to for this one, because it feels like a very official thing to do.

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,
Meghan

2 comments: