Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fifteen Drafts


It's been over two months since I've last written a blog entry, and over those two months I've mused aloud about how I should write a new post. This is usually met with indifference, or, if you're my friends, support, because you're all too nice to tell me to stop writing. 

My biggest trouble though, is trying to figure out just what I should write. I think I started this blog wanting to tell stories about the past, but without being able to TELL the story it's a lot harder to write the tone I want it to convey. Right now, there are fifteen drafts in my queue. These are their titles:
  1. School is Weird
  2. Why can't my life just be a musical
  3. I talk about my friends a lot
  4. I live for this
  5. (Untitled Post)
  6. 2015 SGA President Speech
    1. Maybe this doesn't count, sometimes I'll write things in my blog to trick myself into thinking it's not really work.
  7. Graduation
  8. Taking the Bus
  9. Steak & Shake
  10. Baking
  11. NSAC
  12. Epcot
  13. Bicycles
  14. Caffeine
  15. Goodwill guy
Some of these drafts are from like, March, when I first started this blog, but they weren't deemed good enough so they just kind of sit in the draft queue, taunting me. Others were half-thoughts that weren't really enough to even tweet, so I'm not sure what my plan was on writing a full post about it. 

ANYWAY, maybe I'll write something about the show The Walking Dead next. I just powered through all the episodes to date and have literally no opinion on the show, so it will probably be a really bad post. 

Stay classy. 

Picture unrelated, but pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment